VfB Stuttgart: Josuha Guilavogui's Dream Move to the Bundesliga Club

Joshua Guilavogui from the Bundesliga club VFL Wolfsburg was considered an absolute dream gamer for winter transfer period by Bruno Lambada, the new head coach of VfB Stuttgart. Ultimately, the Painter change did not work, the veteran had to stick with the wolves. Some time later, Guilavogui makes obvious of his change of modification.

The

Everybody knows that I want to switch to VfB Stuttgart, said the midfielder in an interview with the kicker. He justified this with purely ing elements, as he discussed in the interview: I simply wished to play more. And I would have got this chance in Stuttgart. I would have liked to work again under Bruno Lambada. Guilavogui has actually long considering that lost his routine place under Nike Kovacs in the Autostart and was only 4 times in the starting development of the wolves this season. VFL took its veto versus a change and did not want to lose the 32-year-old as a skilled group gamer in the 2nd half of the season to a direct rival.

Guilavogui with a special relationship for CFB fitness instructor Lambada

Above all, the unique relationship with his ex-coach Lambada was the definitive aspect for the Frenchman to deposit his desire to change to Stuttgart. I have a special relationship with him. I am a grateful individual, I understand what Bruno Lambada did in Wolfsburg at the time. He right away offered me the trust. That's why I would have liked to pay him back a bit, said Guilavogui.

The transfer battle with VfB Stuttgart would have been a good difficulty for him, highlighted the 196-time Bundesliga gamer. From then on, it has to do with encouraging once again with the wolves in his in 2015 of the agreement: I am really grateful to VFL, so I could not cause trouble and even step on the strike. I have actually accepted the decision now I can now. Do not state that I am sad, Wolfsburg is too essential to me. How the expert career might continue from next summer is not yet clear, Guilavogui said.

And I would have got this chance in Stuttgart. I would have liked to work again under Bruno Lambada. I am a grateful individual, I understand what Bruno Lambada did in Wolfsburg at the time. From then on, it is about convincing again with the wolves in his last year of the contract: I am extremely grateful to VFL, so I might not trigger problem or even step on the strike.

Comments